1.2K views

I was a vacation to go customer.we are hooked on cruising.

I pulled up a cruise only.com page and looked for rooms because you cannot do that with VTG. I found the rooms I wanted and the price was great so being loyal I called VTG to book because I had already done two cruises thru them. The guy I spoke with put me off on the $400 per room credit and said we would handle it after we were done with the booking. I wanted to get the booking done because last time I lost a room cuz the rep took so long to secure it.

anyway I got my rooms and forgot to pursue the $400 per room credit. When i asked about it later I got the run around. I went all the way up the ladder and get *** replies every time. They say the price wasn't the same, they say it wasn't they offer at the time--- i had the web page up and actually read the price to the VTG buy before he said a price!@!!!

it was the same and they are shafting me out of my $400 per room credit. DON:T USE VACATION S TO GO. They lie and cheat you. uSE cruiseonly.com they have much better pricing and offer great credits.

If anyone has a suggestion on a new cruise company to use, I am up for any suggestions because I won't recommend VTG to anyone any more!!!!!!I am pissed as ***.

Had an Experience with Vacations To Go?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1158074

Great post from cruiseonly.com travel agent....

I guess it's like the time I bought a car and drove off and a week later I called them and I said "by the way, I forgot to ask for my free Nav system so go ahead and install it"

What a pleasure to find someone who identifies the issues so clarely