1K views

I booked a cruise through vacations to go on the Queen Victoria from dec.21 2011 till jan 4 2012 Los Angeles-Hawaii-Los Angeles.I paid 5150$US for an inner cabin(the cheapest on the house)traveling alone.

On the boat people talked different items, between them, prices. I learnt on board that I was the person who paid MORE than anyone else. Examples: one lady from Germany, traveling alone, paid 4800$US with return airfare from Berlin included. A couple from Arizona on an oceanview cabin paid 3800$US.

When this last couple heard my price they said: ''sometimes it depends on the travel agent you use, we used vacations to go''. I answered: ''that's the same one I used'' with eyes wide-opened they replied: ''well, you've been overpriced''. I understand that hotels, planes and whatever, can have some price oscillations from day to day but I can't digest that it can oscillate more than 1300$US

I did contact vacationstogo and they gave cheap excuses and even added: ''if you feel so strongly about it we can offer you 5% off your next purchase''. After been ROBBED I was also INSULTED.

Forgive the expression but I simply answered: ''*** you thieves''.I think everybody should red this and beware from them and simply NEVER USE VACATIONS TO GO SERVICES

Comments

Fake Poster- What kind of low rent trash asked people what they paid for something on vacation."Bartender could you get me a margarita, and ask that lady what she paid for her ticket?".

Better yet how many people think the other person is going to say "I paid more than you did".I guess if it is real we know why you traveled ALONE.

Houston, Texas, United States #618241

Fake story. No one spends more than 5k without knowing exactly what they are paying for, enough with the fraudulent posts and clear exaggerations

Live and learn.