Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Misrepresented, dishonest, rude , unhelpful .we booked our holiday via vacation to go.I was informed that they only had two last cabin left so I have to decide quickly if we're going to book this cruise.

Not true they are still advertising this cruise on there website and have plenty of availability.They further lied to me about the cost of the holiday and found they took almost another five hundred extra they blame this on the exchange rates.i requested my refund they refused.

They said they have no refund policy however this was never advised to me at the time of booking.They advised they would love to hear from you however they never responded.this is the Ceo Alan Fox Never book through such dishonest company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of vacations to go cruise booking. Vacations To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacations to go cruise booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vacations To Go.

Had an Experience with Vacations To Go?

Comments

vtgcs
Vacations To Go Verified Representative

We truly regret that our multiple attempts to reach a resolution with you were found unsatisfactory. I do hope that the compensation provided will help you and your family enjoy your cruise.