Caldwell, Texas
3.6
Number of Destinations

I have been on 5 cruises with VTG and they were wonderful.last week we went and it was a vacation from H---.

The people next to our room were so loud you could not sleep because they played music so loud In the middle of the night. During the day the porter came to are room and ask if we were OK . I said no this music it to loud . He said yes it is so he had me call security.

The next day same thing and I see a security lady walking by our room and she also heard the noise and she went and talked to them people on the other side of their cabin also complained. The crew did all they could to resolve the matter. The food was uneatable . horrible.

we went to the Dinning room and ordered from room service. from the café The meat was so dry you could not cut or tear it. the roast was not chewable. the more you chewed the worst the food became.

many people were upset with the food.Worst cruise I have ever been on I will never go on vacation to go cruise again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i like the service and stated that there is a room for improvement of always out of ice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "food was uneatable in cafe never enought ice in machine they are to small for the amount of people they sevice" of vacations to go cruise. Vacations To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacations to go cruise in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vacations To Go.

Had an Experience with Vacations To Go?

Comments

Deerfield, Illinois, United States #1211768

Which cruise line was the the cruise from ***?

Austin, Texas, United States #1179252

That sounds like a cruise line issue not with the agency. The agency has no control over what goes on a cruise ship

vtgcs
Vacations To Go Verified Representative

Hi, thank you for your comments, but I believe you have us confused with one of the cruise lines we represent. We are a travel agency in Houston, Tx, and we do not actually operate cruises like you're describing.

I hope we can be of service to you in the future, and until then, best wishes!