Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Cancel Alaska Cruise in May 2023

Third time with form. Cancel my cruise to Slaska in May 3023. My sister cannot get time off. I put a $600 deposit down which had not been taken out if my bank account, trip advisor never sent me a follow up email with her email or phone extension nor the cruise # so I...

Thank you for writing, Eileen. I'm sorry you've had such difficulty cancelling your cruise.

I'm afraid you may have us confused with another travel agency. I can't seem to locate a reservation for you using your name. If you booked with Vacations To Go, please provide your reservation number or the name of your designated travel counselor. I will ask them to follow up with you immediately to process your cancellation.

If you're not comfortable posting that publicly, you may also write contact@vacationstogo.com with it. If you're unsure which travel agency you used, you can also contact the cruise line directly.

While they may not be able to process the cancellation, they can at least tell you who you are booked through so you may contact them. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing back from you.

ID
Houston, Texas
Pros
  • Customer service right away and staff kniwledheable
Cons
  • Additional costs
Preferred solution
Cancel trip deposit was not debited from my bank

Verified Reviewer

Just booked through vacations to go and the experience has been terrible. We never book through them again.