Just spent 3 hours planning a trip that was advertised on-line by Vacations To Go "all inclusive" to Ixtapa, MX. Planned the flight with American Airlines then called Vacations To Go to lock in the dates and fare quoted which said includes: 1 room, meals, drinks and activities for a mountain view room.

When I called Vac. to Go, I was put on hold for a long time then was told they would call me back. Got a call in about 15 min. to say that was an error for all the various dates I checkedon as it was ROOM ONLY - NOT ALL INCLUSIVE.

I've used this company in the past, but this is the last time. Could you call it "bait and switch"?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vacations To Go. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vacations To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Vacations To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vacations To Go?

Comments

vtgcs
Vacations To Go Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear about the pricing change you experienced.I know it can be frustrating to miss a lower price, but we never guarantee a rate won't change if you wait to lock the price like you've described, because we have no control over it.

Prices change constantly based on availability, and we will always be able to help you find the best possible rate for any resort you are interested in.I hope we can be of service in the future.