2.3
Number of Destinations

We booked 2 cabins with Vacations to Go.We booked both oceanview cabin for 1659.00 each plus tax/port charges.

It was a 15 night on March 18, 2018 on Celebrity Infinity. We picked our perks and got confirmation numbers and then received a message that they would not honor it. Spoke with Christine in cusomter and a supervisor named Jenny. They would not honor it.

Said they couldn't. Offered 200.00 room credit and went up to 400.00. The drink package value alone is 825.00 PP and the gratuities added up to 202.50 Per Person. That is over 1000.00 in benefits that they would NOT HONOR!

I have booked with them before and never had an issue.

I have since booked two cruises with another company since I do not trust them.NOT HONORABLE!

Review about: Vacations To Go Cruise Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: HOnor the original Cruise for 2019 with all that was offered or Cash.

I didn't like: Unhelpful and unwilling.

Had an Experience with Vacations To Go?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1341720

This is the biggest joke of response that I have ever heard....'sorry you did not find Christine's offer satisfactory'?If you bought a car that you paid for, would you like the dealership to call back and say you need to pay more 'after the sale is complete' or we will repo it?

There aren't very many reviews on this site, but I can not believe that people are still using this company with all the 'Bait and Switch' tactic complaints they have on many others. We had the exact same thing happen, not on as grand a scale, but booked 3 rooms at an unbelievable rate and then were called 16 days after it was booked to say they can not honor the price. They blamed it on the cruiseline....DO NOT USE!!!!

Go direct through the cruise lines.At least you'll get some straight answers and better customer service!

to Bob Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1342194

I totally agree. I just booked another cruise for my parents with a different company.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1345716
Vacations To Go Verified Representative

Im very disappointed to hear that we were unable to earn your business this time. I do hope that at some point, you will allow us to assist you with your travel plans. We hope your parents have a memorable vacation.

Heidihouston
to vtgcs Houston, Texas, United States #1347985

Your disappointed? I am the customer and I AM truly disappointed.

to Bob Houston, Texas, United States #1345715
Vacations To Go Verified Representative

Hi Bob, Im very sorry to hear that you experienced problems when booking your reservation.If you booked with Vacations To Go, please contact us so we can properly address your concerns.

We have helped more than 6 million customers plan their vacations since 1984 and take pride in delivering the best service in the industry, and we also want you to be pleased with our service.I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to earn back your trust and loyalty.

Vacations To Go Verified Representative

Thank you for writing, Heidi.We apologize for the confusion while you were planning your trip.

Once we realized there was a discrepancy with the rate and promotion, we contacted you immediately to discuss your options before charging your credit card. We regret that you didn’t find Christine’s offer, which included a deeply discounted rate and additional onboard credit, satisfactory.

Christine is planning to reach out to you to discuss this matter further.We look forward to answering any questions you may have.