Vacations To Go - Confirmation numbers mean nothing
In February 2008, I booked and paid for three cabins on a Holland America cruise Line with Vacations to Go (VTG) a year in advance.
Months later, VTG tells me that Holland America chartered the ship out and just credits our money back. We received a "too bad, so sorry...apology" and no other restitution. No useable credits from VTG or Holland America. Very poor customer service response for something that they could have prevented.
I have already paid for our airline tickets and will only be able to change our airline itinerary for a $100 fee per ticket.
I recently found out that Holland America chartered the ship MONTHS before I even booked my cruise with VTG - poor communication and updating on both Holland America and VTG parts.1166b581 review #130981
You may also like
- "desertsafariabudhabitour. com centers too much upon ranking isn’t beneficial to a website furthermore. These people are silly! They chain a person coupled with regard to half a year saying outcomes..."
- "I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be... well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants...."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually..."
- "I bought back-splash tiles from home depot in the summer 2012. It took me weeks to get hold of their installation workers as they charged and promised to provide a..."