Vacations To Go - Confirmation numbers mean nothing
In February 2008, I booked and paid for three cabins on a Holland America cruise Line with Vacations to Go (VTG) a year in advance.
Months later, VTG tells me that Holland America chartered the ship out and just credits our money back. We received a "too bad, so sorry...apology" and no other restitution. No useable credits from VTG or Holland America. Very poor customer service response for something that they could have prevented.
I have already paid for our airline tickets and will only be able to change our airline itinerary for a $100 fee per ticket.
I recently found out that Holland America chartered the ship MONTHS before I even booked my cruise with VTG - poor communication and updating on both Holland America and VTG parts.
You May Also Like
- "This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "Where do I start? Well for starters… my name is Thai! T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand". But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."